What Sets Us Apart
A&I lives up to its corporate position statement “Small enough to know you, big enough to serve you.”
- There is a lack of bureaucracy often experienced with larger companies
- Employees are empowered to problem solve and strive toward first call resolution
- We have robust technology and an on-site compliance officer to serve the needs of our clients
A&I leadership and all employees are accountable to our clients; we truly care about their needs and the customer experience.
- We are independently owned (no private equity firm to answer to)
- We value integrity, and make things right for our clients
- Our relationship managers are a trusted, knowledgeable partner and provide faster resolution because of their experience in our industry
A&I brings value to our clients through high quality custom services; providing flexibility and protection against financial losses.
- We provide custom products for our clients, such as private labeled websites
- We provide financial protection in several ways, such as quality control programs and fraud prevention
A&I has an extremely talented and passionate leadership team that is comparable to our national competitors.
- Our leadership team conducts annual strategic business planning and participates in key business decisions
- Members of our leadership team are frequent speakers with industry organizations